slides: Don’t Miss: RI Designer’s “Tech Candy” Mobile Case Launch Party
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Andrea Valentini was born and raised in Rhode Island, and is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design.
The event kicks off Thursday March 13th from 6 pm to 7 pm, located at the Andrea Valentini Showroom Gallery on 357 South Main Street in Providence.
See some of Andrea Valentini's colorful Tech Candy cases in the slides below...
Related Slideshow: Tech Candy: RI-based Andrea Valentini’s Colorful Cases for iPads, Tablets & Laptops
Rhode Island-based designer Andrea Valentini "Tech Candy Collection" offers colorful technology sleeves in a signature BUMP texture, designed for iPads, tablets and laptops.
See a small sampling of some of the expansive Tech Candy Collection in the slides below...
- Winter Fashion Finds at a Steal
- Local Dog Fashion Goes Nautical for America’s Cup
- Brooks Brothers Partners With Gemma Foundation for Fashion Show
- Domestic Violence Awareness: Fashion Goes Purple
- NEW: RISD Named 3rd Most Fashionable College in the US
- Dear John: Modern Parenting at Odds With Old-Fashioned Grandparenting
- Don’t Miss: Angela Moore Fashion Show July 12
- NEW: RISD Student Puts Providence Fashion in GQ’s Street Style
- Spring Fashion Insider: Openings, Sales + More
- Fashion Legend André Leon Talley Coming to Providence April 26
- NEW: RISD Students Go to NYC for Fashion Challenge with Candy
- StyleWeek Supports Heart Association with Creative Fashion Show
- Fashion Show for Blackstone Valley Children’s Shelter
- New England Vintage Chic: Taking Fashion Risks With Confidence
- Designer Andrea Valentini Coming to Ladies High Tea
- Summer Fashion Trends + Where to Find Them
- Fashion Steals + Deals for August
- November Fashion Steals + Deals
- Designer Extraordinaire Andrea Valentini
- TRENDER: Fashion Designer Kate Brierley
- Fashions From Angela Moore Tennis Hall of Fame Benefit in Newport
- October Fashion Steals + Deals
- 12 to Watch in 2012: Andrea Valentini
- The LOOK: NY Fashion Week Behind The Scenes Trends
- Hot Trends for Back To School Fashion
- Prom Fashion Show To Raise Funds for Station Fire Memorial
- ALPHA MALE: 6 Fashion Rules for Every Man
- The LOOK: Trends from NY Fashion Week